Would you rather die than get up and speak in front of an audience?
Do you look and dress like the successful, confident and creative person you are—or want to be?
Do you have trouble making small talk or big talks? Can you read silent signals? Do your emails make people want to respond?
Successful people create effective first impressions, making others feel confident in their abilities. Studies indicate that those who look polished, pulled together and successful do better in business. To ensure you or your people present the most appropriate brand message, Dresszing has created a number of life-changing relationship-building, verbal and non-verbal communications programs designed to:
- Help executives instantly communicate and build rapport with clients, superiors, colleagues and staff through their business presence
- Improve business relationships, performance and self-confidence
- Master protocol considerations in both business and social settings
- Speak effectively in conversation and in public
After training in any of the 5 following areas, you or your people will feel empowered, secure in your interactions and capable of handling all situations with ease and finesse:
- Dress and appearance
- Speaking skills (both conversation and presentations)
- Business finesse
- Body language and gestures
- Cultural intelligence
And since great people skills account for 85% of success, it's no wonder the Dresszing motto is An improved image results in increased income.
Companies with which Dresszing works that understand success is often based on perception
Colgate, P&G, Berdon LLP, Rothstein Kass LLP, Deloitte, Stroock, Stroock & Lavan LLP, Estée Lauder Companies, Victoria's Secret Beauty, Sterling National Bank, Eisner LLP, Grey Advertising, MAC Cosmetics, Redken, Hughes, Hubbard & Reed
Call or email me for more information: 212-877-4963.